UPDATE MARCH 17-
***Since each student in the district has been placed on Home Instruction due to COVID-19, all students are receiving assignments through their teachers' Google Classroom. I will also be online and available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., Monday through Friday to answer questions and address any concerns you or your student may have. Please feel free to reach out to me and let me know how you're doing! We will all be here to support your children and our community during these difficult times.
Please check out some of these helpful links
GOOGLE HANGOUT SIGN UP
****Update: March 23, 2020**** Google Hangout Counseling Request and Consent Form
I hope you and your families are all staying well - physically and emotionally. I miss the kids terribly, and I'd be so happy to connect with them virtually if they need any support, assistance, or guidance. If they'd like to have a check-in session, like we'd normally do in my office, please use this link to request a Google Hangout counseling appointment:
.Welcome to the 2019-2020 Year!
Please make sure to check out the High School Information Tab for more important dates!
- MCVSD Career Academies confirmation page to Mrs. Girard Deadline- 12/9/19
- IB Interest Forms Due-12/18/19
- MCVSD Career Academies Admissions exam- 1/25/20 ( at the school you applied to)
- Marlboro High School Orientation- 1/15/20- 6:30pm, High School Auditorium ( Snow Date- 1/22/20)
- Colts Neck High School Orientation-1/16/20-6:30pm, High School Auditorium ( Snow Date- 1/23/20)
Why Social Media is Not Smart for Middle Schoolers:
Why are Kids so Anxious these Days: