Topics Covered in Life Science:
1. Cell Structure and Function
2. Cell Division
4. The Classification System
5. Kingdom Eubacteria and Archaebacteria
6. Kingdom Protista
7. Kingdom Fungi
8. Kingdom Plantae
9. Kingdom Animalia
10. Frog Dissection
13. Scientific Method and Engineering Design
The seventh grade life science curriculum is geared towards giving the students a
strong foundation in biology, which will assist them in their studies in biology
during their high school years. The children, in life science, will
perform labs and other activities that will require the children to
apply class notes and concepts to “real-world” situations.
Important Classroom Information:
1. Homework is given two to four times a week.
2. All grades can be found on the Genesis Parent Portal.
3. Three to seven days advice warning is given for every test and quiz.
4. EXTRA HELP WILL BE GIVEN DURING STUDENT LUNCH ON C and F DAYS!
If you have any questions or concerns please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org